Wednesday 1 October 2008




Check it out....




So today I had a fun wild goose chase through campus...with a special little friend.




I ran into my friend Hans at the Library today. Hans is in a wheelchair and has a service dog and I noticed that she wasn't with him today. When I asked him where Ryce (his dog) was today he explained to me, in a very stressed way, that she was at the vet and that he didn't have anyone to go and pick her up. So I offered to go. Hans said that he'd be in the library and to bring her there after I picked her up.

So I get to the vet and it took like 45 minutes for them to bring Ryce out (apparently there was nothing wrong with her but Hans is SO protective of her...I overheard the vet talking to Hans on the phone saying "ummm...I didn't notice anything unusual in her stool") and then we were on our way!!

So I get to campus and I'm walking around with Ryce in tail (keep in mind that she is not wearing her service dog vest so it looks like I'm just taking my pet on a walk), going through the library with Ryce and everyone is starring at me. Turns out Hans LEFT the library. Haha! So then I walked across campus to his dorm and he wasn't there. So...here I am just chillin' with Ryce, I had NO idea what to do with her. I just ended up taking her home with me and we took a nap together and it was sooo cutie and fun. Hans finally got her back but it was fun/funny day!


My roommate snapped this photo of me and Ryce napping

2 comments:

trevor said...

omg ryce i <3 u

Wilde Things said...

What a nice friend.
Glad to know you have a blog too!
By the way, we named him Porter. And he looks just like Tyler.