Sunday 15 March 2009

This weekend I sang in my first show! It was so fun. I found this band that I think I might continue singing with. We had a show last night off campus and next week we have another show, playing one song, for Guitars Unplugged on campus. It is a blast, these boys are really fun and talented!

I just learned all of these songs (5 of them) either on Thursday or Saturday right before the show.

Here's a video of one of the songs, Burnin', that we performed. This one is one of my favorite songs! I love the country/bluesy feeling to it, plus I get a solo :)I'm sorry that the harmony sounds so off. I swear it wasn't like that live, but maybe it was. Some of the notes just make me cringe. The main singer wrote all of the songs that we performed. They're really fun.




Also, I was privileged enough to have my mom, Anna Sophia, and Grandma and Grandpa come up and visit/watch me!






Anna Sophia had no idea what she was doing in this picture. Some people put her up to it and I thought it was so funny, hence my eyes being closed in laughter...

1 comment:

tacy said...

I love the last picture of anna sophia! Haha! i'm sure you heard me laughing through the wall. I'm sad I missed yoru show but i'm way excited for guitars!!!