Friday 29 May 2009

Major Update

Wow it has been a while. Here's a little update on my life...

I have been working at Channing Hall since school got out. I love the kids, they are so fun. Last week for teacher appreciation week every teacher in the school got their door decorated by the PTA.....except for resource. Even the librarian and janitors got their doors decorated. It was a little disheartening. BUT our students love us and look at what they did...





Nothing says "special education" like our door......(is there usually an L in resource? And my name.....Maddisin?) They're cute though, very funny.

So what else have I been doing? Oh, RUNNING. I have been running a ton lately. I've been training for the Teton Dam Half Marathon. It has been going very well. It all started out with the Race for the Cure in Salt Lake which was very fun....



The good news is that I ran 13 miles last week! So I'm totally ready for this marathon. Next up...The Park City marathon.


The run I did last week...covered a lot of distance...


The map for the Dam Half

Also, we went to Lake Powell last weekend. It rained most of the time.....but it was fun. We certainly won't forget this trip.


We did have some sun...

And.........Joe got married today.



Soooooo life is good. I'm lovin' it. Hope you guys enjoyed this blog.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

Madi!! You are AMAZING!! I want to come watch the race! Please tell me when it is or call me when you get here! I can't believe you have already ran 13 miles! I definitely did not do that before I ran mine. Love the pics :)

Lyd said...

Sooo, I'm totally using that map thing! That's awesome!! haha Way to be Madi! Way to be!